The Chevrolet K5 Blazer and GMC 1500 Jimmy names were used on two different early (full sized) SUV models. The names "Blazer" and "Jimmy" were also used on other smaller model SUVs produced by General Motors, and used for current SUV's in Brazil.
- The full-size K5 Blazer and Jimmy were produced on the C/K pickup truck chassis.
- In Brazil, the Chevrolet Tahoe is sold under the Blazer name. It had been sold as the Grand Blazer in previous years.
- The smaller S-10 Blazer and S-15 Jimmy used the compact Chevrolet S-10 truck chassis.
- The Chevrolet TrailBlazer, originally a trim package on the S-10 Blazer/Jimmy until 2002, when it became its own, larger model.
- The GMC Typhoon The GMC Typhoon was a high-performance version of the GMC Jimmy (Chevrolet S-10 Blazer) SUV.
- Chevrolet Blazer XT-1 - a concept vehicle from 1987.
- GMC Yukon (disambiguation) - nameplate created to reduce confusion between the compact and full size Jimmies.